- Dimensions 26″ W x 22-1/2″ D x 40″ H
- Colors Available White
- Voltage range 104 – 127V
- Power Consumption 7.6 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
The DCM-300BAH is capable of producing approximately 321 lbs of Cubelet nugget-style ice cubes per day, The built-in storage bin will hold up to 40 lbs of ice* at a time. This Air-cooled icemaker has an Push button operation that dispenses ice or water. This sanitary icemaker/dispenser features a user-friendly dispensing mechanism that allows easy to chew, cubelet ice to be dispensed with a simple push of a button. This model features CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself and it is Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent. The sanitary dispenser design keeps ice fully contained until it is needed, minimizing the opportunity for cross-contamination and keeping your ice clean. Keep your kitchen running smoothly with this Cubelet Ice and Water Dispenser. Stand not included.*Rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 820(I-P). Capacity based on 100% of total volume x 30 lb/ft3 average density of ice.
- Up to 321 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 40 lbs of built-in storage capacity (1.3ft3)
- Produces mini cubelet nugget-style ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Place on countertop or optional stand: SD-450, SD-500
- Push button operation that dispenses ice or water
- CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- R-404A refrigerant (15.9 oz. / 450 g)
- Heat Rejection: BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- 10.25 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
P.O. Box 160456
Boiling Springs, S.C. 29316
5075 Highway 9
Inman, SC 29349
What We Do
More Than Water provides companies with state-of-the-art, point of use water purification systems.