- Dimensions 22″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 28″ H
- Weight 49 lbs
- Colors Available White
- Recommended Water Pressure 60 – 70 psi
- Voltage range 104 – 127V
- Power Consumption 4.68 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
The KM-520MAJ is capable of producing approximately 556 lbs of crescent cubed ice. Our efficient double-sided KMEdge stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular icemaker features a CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-520MAJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B. ENERGY STAR® qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Replaces KM-515MAJ.
- Up to 556 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- R-404A refrigerant (1 lbs. 10.8 oz. / 760 g)
- Heat Rejection:7000 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- 10.6 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
P.O. Box 160456
Boiling Springs, S.C. 29316
5075 Highway 9
Inman, SC 29349
What We Do
More Than Water provides companies with state-of-the-art, point of use water purification systems.